Friday, October 5, 2012

And...I have a Straw!

And...I have a Straw!

Last week on our early release day, I had the opportunity to speak to all of students about our PRIDE program and the first letter...P. Positive Attitude. I did a demonstration for each Primetime in the media center.
I shared with the students that a friend was so nice to think about me. She brought me lunch from McDonalds. I shared the contents of the McDonald's bag. There was a box of chicken selects! And it was empty. There was a bag of french fries! And it was empty. I was so disappointed and I wondered what I did get in the McDonalds bag. Well, I searched and searched and oh my...I had a GIANT 8 FOOT STRAW.
Even when life is disappointing, there is always something positive.
                                      In this case...I have a STRAW!



No comments:

Post a Comment